Urban Farm Operations Executive
The role of the Operations Executive is to support the farm operations of Rooftop Republic to ensure a smooth and excellent delivery of our services and solutions to our clientele.
This role will give you an insight into implementing and managing urban farming projects to produce tangible and trackable impact. Apart from learning about organic farming, you will also be able to acquire skills in project management, communications, and supply chain management, all while contributing and making environmental and social impact through advocating greater adoption of urban farming in our city.
- Support the management team in implementing and designing processes to facilitate smooth operations across Rooftop Republic's urban farm project portfolio.
- Work closely across teams to provide support on project needs through refining workflows, inventory and procurement.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners to continue an excellent service delivery to our clients.
- Project management for our farm projects, workshops and online store.
- Support the Projects team in capturing performance and data, and managing our internal database and platforms.
- Commitment to Rooftop Republic’s mission, vision and values.
- Degree in Environmental Science Studies, or related discipline. Fresh grads are welcome.
- Advanced administrative ability, adaptable, flexible and creative, exercising good judgment in problem solving and unusual occurrences.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese (written and spoken)
- Interest and concern for agriculture, environment, climate change and simply growing your own veggies and herbs
Candidates with the following experience will have an advantage:
- Experience, background in growing your own food or urban organic farming.
Relevant training will be provided. Candidate must have the right to work in Hong Kong. Rooftop Republic cannot provide a visa.
As we often run workshops and events for the public, this role requires occasional weekend work where necessary and off-days will be given in-lieu.
Interested parties, please write to us at email@example.com with your resume and one-page cover letter and tell us why you’d be a great fit!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)