Our clients include property developers, companies, schools, food and beverage businesses, individuals, and communities. Here are some ways we can work with you to harness the power of urban farming to create value for you and your community:
Architecture firms, property developers, and management firms have immense power to influence the greenery in our city landscape. Here are some ways we can support you:
1. Tenant engagement & wellbeing - Give building tenants a place to relax, gather, and participate in urban farming activities
2. Sustainability - Improve your building’s sustainability standards and help win green building awards
We help companies enhance their corporate social responsibility and sustainability practices through urban farming. Here are some ways we can support you:
1. Employee Engagement and Wellbeing - Let your employees participate in our urban farming events, such as the plantings, harvests, and workshops that we’ll organise on your urban farm.
2. Corporate social responsibility - Corporate social responsibility - Showcase your company's commitment to the community and the environment. Your farm also offers a great opportunity to engage local schools and NGOs through events or by donate harvests to local food banks.
School farms have a critical role in educating children about healthy food and lifestyles, improving self-esteem and cultivating greater understanding of environmental issues. We support schools with:
1. Sustainability - Enhance your school’s sustainability practices and educate students about sustainable lifestyle choices.
2. Community fun - Make your curriculum even more fun! Urban farming is an activity in which teachers, students, and even parents can all get involved.
F&B and Hospitality
At Rooftop Republic, we strive to transform the way city dwellers grow, eat, and connect to our food. We support hotels and F&B businesses in the following ways:
1. Sustainability - Reduce your restaurant’s environmental footprint by cutting food miles, growing organic vegetables, and reducing food waste through composting.
2. Share your story - Showcase your restaurant's commitment to food sustainability and sourcing organic, locally grown produce through growing your own ingredients.
Residential & Individuals
Our goal is to make urban farming available to everyone in the community. From our customised residential farm builds to home gardening solutions, we support individuals and families to grow from the comfort of their own home. We can help individuals and families in the following ways:
1. Mental & physical wellbeing - Reduce stress by gardening at home and reconnecting with nature.
2. Family time - Garden together with your children and educate them about food and nature, build collaborative skills, and of course, share delicious and health meals together.
We are passionate about contributing to a healthier, fairer, more inclusive community through urban farming. From donating part of our harvests to foodbanks to engaging vulnerable members of our community, we use urban farming as a tool for transformative change. Here are some ways we can empower local communities:
1. Skill-building - Our farms provide training and employment opportunities, in Hong Kong, including elderly communities, disadvantaged youth, and people with special learning needs.
2. Horticulture therapy & well-ness - Gardening and urban farming are proven to have therapeutic and rehabilitative effects. Working on a farm can promote healing for people dealing with addiction, trauma, and mental health issues.
What Our Clients Have to Say
At DBS, sustainability is at the core of our purpose-driven DNA. Through our partnership with Rooftop Republic, we aim to encourage a shift in behaviors and mindsets to reduce food waste towards a food secure future. I am particularly impressed by its passionate and professional team which is dedicated to improving their work for the best outcomes all the time. Highly recommend Rooftop Republic!
We are committed to environmental stewardship at PwC, and our new rooftop farm is one of the many innovative ways we're working to raise awareness about critical sustainability issues. It's a pleasure working with the professional, flexible team at Rooftop Republic, and their knowledge and guidance was invaluable as we navigated the process of setting up and installing the rooftop farm.
We are very pleased to work with Rooftop Republic to set up our Urban Garden. Their friendly and knowledgeable team that supported us in setting up and training our team members has greatly assisted us in taking a step towards creating a healthier and more sustainable future.