Urban Farm Executive (Freelance)
We are seeking an Urban Farm Executive (Freelance) to work with us!
1. Farm Management:
- Plan and execute the maintenance of our rooftop farm projects.
- Plan and arrange farm supplies and logistics (ordering of new seedlings, materials, etc)
- Lead on the planning and recording of farm progress and activities.
- Provide regular reports on maintenance work and give advice on follow up actions/activities, and handle queries from clients.
- Coordinate and lead hands-on experiences through urban farming sessions.
2. Client Management:
- Be the primary point of contact and help build Rooftop Republic’s relationship with clients including arranging meetings and reviews.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis, and providing prompt follow-up to client feedback.
- Liaise between Clients and Internal teams.
- Work with the Finance team to manage budgets, expenses and renewals to meet profitability targets for each of the projects.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in organic farming is a must. Diplomas/certificates on organic farming will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Comfortable with public speaking and engaging diverse groups around urban farming activities.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work independently and with others.
- Strong organisational skills, good communication skills and high attention to detail.
- A proactive and independent team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to do physical work outdoors.
- Competency in MS Office.
- A good command in Chinese (Cantonese) and English (speaking & writing) is required.
- Applicants must possess the right to work in Hong Kong.
- Interest and concern for agriculture, environment, climate change and simply growing your own veggies and herbs.
Interested parties, please write in to us at email@example.com with your resume and one-page cover letter and tell us why you’d be a great fit!
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)