Assistant Project Manager / Project Coordinator
We are now seeking an Assistant Project Manager / Project Coordinator to join us!
This role will give you the opportunity to learn about urban farming, get first-hand experience working on a range of various urban farm projects in Hong Kong, and also be part of our journey of social entrepreneurship towards transforming our city into a greener and more edible space!
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of urban farming solutions & workshops according to the client contract and client needs and objectives.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients.
- Track key account metrics, and communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- To manage tracking and reporting of budgets and client satisfaction through various tools.
- Support in new business proposals.
- Work with our team to raise the profile of the client’s farms through social media, launch events, marketing activation ideas and implementation, etc.
- Open to fresh graduates of a Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Graduates majoring in Business Studies, Social Sciences, or in a relevant environment-related subject from a Hong Kong higher education institution or equivalent are preferred.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong organisational skills, good communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Competency in MS Office.
- A proactive and independent team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Interest and concern for agriculture, environment, climate change and simply growing your own veggies and herbs.
- A good command in Chinese (Cantonese) and English (speaking & writing) is required.
- You may be required to work on weekends where necessary (off-days to be given in-lieu).
- Candidate must have the right to work in Hong Kong. Rooftop Republic cannot provide a visa.
Candidates with the following experience will have an advantage:
- Experience, background in growing your own food or urban farming.
- Relevant training will be provided.
More experienced candidates will be considered for the position of Assistant Project Manager.
Interested parties, please write to us at email@example.com with your resume, and please add a few sentences about why you are interested and how you feel you are a great fit!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)