Partnerships Manager / Executive
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager / Executive to join us!
It’s an exciting time here at Rooftop Republic. Over the last year we have launched some exciting new solutions and are looking for someone to join our growth team!
As the Partnerships Executive, you’ll play a fundamental role in driving our growth, supporting our team to drive the adoption of urban farming through a range of customised urban farming consultancy, urban farm build, management and events packages. As part of the role you will also support key functions including managing the CRM, and supporting with our client documentation including presentations, proposals and contracts.
You will have the opportunity to meet and partner with leading property developers, architects and sustainability professionals to new ways to integrate farms into our city’s ecosystem.
You will need to be self-motivated and be enthusiastic about our ethos and approach. Every day will be different and we’ll bring you on board what we do and why, but you must already have the commitment and the drive.
- Research and originate new business opportunities through cold outreach and through engaging our current network of clients.
- Screen inbound leads generated through our marketing and partnership activities.
- Build and maintain client relationships within property, corporate, hospitality, and education sectors.
- Administrative support to the BD team including; keeping CRM information up to date, following up on leads, tracking prospective customers and reporting.
- Organise and lead on sales meetings.
- Prepare client documentation including proposals, pitch decks, quotations and contracts.
- Maintain an understanding of current international and local market trends.
- The successful candidate will ideally have some past sales experience, but more importantly have a determined, entrepreneurial attitude to sales.
- A genuine interest for entrepreneurship and innovation, and excited by the opportunity to interact with passionate clients of every kind.
- A keen eye for detail, as you’ll be writing compelling proposals and presentations.
- The role requires a sound understanding of how to build good relationships, and the importance of maintaining and developing office systems.
- Strong Communication skills (written and spoken Cantonese and English) combined with a methodical, systematic approach.
- You’ll need to be commercially focused, self motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- A team player, able to collaborate with and support members of other teams to achieve the same goal.
- Right to work in Hong Kong. Rooftop Republic is unable to provide a visa.
- Candidates with Environmental Science, or Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related disciplines.
- Experience in project management, sales, marketing, business development and /or partnerships.
- Knowledge of marketing and how it supports business growth.
- Familiar with sustainability and/ or knowledge in organic farming and gardening
Candidates with more experience may be considered for the post of Partnerships Manager.
Interested parties, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, certificate and transcripts, and please add a few sentences about why you are interested and how you feel you are a great fit!
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)