Marketing & Events Executive/ Assistant
Rooftop Republic Urban Farming is a social enterprise dedicated to advancing a deeper understanding of sustainable living and urban farming by establishing and maintaining organic farm set-ups around Hong Kong and by engaging communities, educational institutions and the private sector through interactive workshops, talks and events.
We are passionate about our city, our food, our environment and our community and want to make urban farming commonplace in Hong Kong.
For more information, please click: www.rooftoprepublic.com
We’re seeking a Marketing & Events Executive/ Assistant to join us! This role will give you the opportunity to be involved in urban farming, grow the urban farming movement in the city, get first-hand experience at urban farm projects in Hong Kong, and also be part of our journey of social entrepreneurship towards transforming our city into a greener and more edible space!
- Content Planning & Development - Content creation, management and regular performance reporting for our social media accounts, website and customer touchpoints (e.g. eDM) to drive greater brand awareness and inbound sales and business development leads.
- Support the Marketing Manager and the Rooftop Republic team on event / engagement conceptualisation, implementations and the Farm the City movement.
- Maintaining and managing our marketing database and supporting the team in articulating our impact more effectively.
- Managing the Online Store, and handling enquiries and requests around partnerships, product orders and corporate orders.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team.
Requirements For The Role:
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Sustainability or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant working experience in marketing, or related industries will be an advance. Candidates with less experience will be considered for Marketing & Events Assistant.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and Google Drive functions.
- Proficiency in communications and design related software - Mailchimp and Canva.
- Digital native, and interest in latest trends, innovations and developments in the sector.
- Has an interest and concern for agriculture, environment, social issues, and growing your own veggies and herbs.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills is a must.
- Has a creative spirit, and is willing to experiment with new ideas.
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Team player
- Is able to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at the same time - willing to get his/her hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done.
- Has a good command in Chinese (Cantonese) and English (speaking & writing).
- Right to work in Hong Kong. Rooftop Republic cannot provide a visa.
- You may be required to work on weekends where necessary (off-days to be given in-lieu)
- TItle/ package will commensurate with years of relevant experience
Interested parties, please write to us at email@example.com with your resume, and please add a few sentences about why you are interested and how you feel you are a great fit!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)