Marketing & Events Executive
We’re seeking a Marketing & Events Executive to join us! This role will give you the opportunity to be involved in urban farming, grow the urban farming movement in the city, get first-hand experience at urban farm projects in Hong Kong, and also be part of our journey of social entrepreneurship towards transforming our city into a greener and more edible space!
- Create awareness and promote our mission, vision and impact to clients, partners, stakeholders, interested parties and the general public.
- Maintain brand consistency and content across digital platforms and media channels and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in web content management and other digital communications channels.
- Liaise with press & media on a regular basis.
- Plan and implement marketing and outreach events to promote the urban farming movement.
- Work closely with our clients and partners to design and implement engaging events and programmes to drive buzz around urban farming, and attract and involve citydwellers to get started in growing their own food.
Requirements For The Role:
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, PR, Social Science or other relevant discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Highly proficient in communications and design related software - Photoshop, Illustrator, Mailchimp and Canva.
- Digital native, and interest in latest trends, innovations and developments in the sector.
- Has an interest and concern for agriculture, environment, social issues, and growing your own veggies and herbs.
- Has strong verbal and communication skills.
- Has a creative spirit, and is willing to experiment with new ideas.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Is a self-starter who has the ability to work independently.
- Is able to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at the same time - willing to get his/her hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done.
- Has a good command in Chinese (Cantonese) and English (speaking & writing).
- Right to work in Hong Kong. Rooftop Republic cannot provide a visa.
- Candidates with 2 years of working experience Marketing/PR/Communications will be preferred.
- You may be required to work on weekends where necessary (off-days to be given in-lieu)
Interested parties, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and please add a few sentences about why you are interested and how you feel you are a great fit!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)