Community & Marketing Executive
We’re seeking a Community & Marketing Executive to join us!
This role will be part of the Marketing/Business Development/Partnerships team of Rooftop Republic, and will primarily be involved in branding, communications, and amplifying our brand through digital channels, events, programmes and partnerships.
- Support the BD team in generating leads, developing campaigns and marketing materials to promote and highlight our brand, and generate new business leads.
- Plan, execute and measure content and marketing strategies, campaigns and events to promote our brand and projects.
- Drive brand awareness campaigns and projects for Rooftop Republic and our clients across online and offline channels.
- Plan and implement events to engage our community and stakeholders and to share about our vision, mission and solutions.
- Maintain relationships with external partners, agencies and freelancers.
Requirements For The Role:
- Aligned to Rooftop Republic's vision, mission and values.
- Purpose driven, and has the passion and drive to create impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Sustainability or other relevant discipline.
- Proven track record in project management and in account servicing.
- Has strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and Google Suite, Mailchimp and Canva.
- Is able to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- A good command of Chinese (Cantonese) and English (speaking & writing) is required.
- Right to work in Hong Kong. Rooftop Republic cannot provide a visa.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience in marketing, or related industries will be an advantage.
- Title / package will commensurate with years of relevant experience.
- You may be required to work on weekends where necessary (off-days to be given in-lieu).
Interested parties, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and please add a few sentences about why you are interested and how you feel you are a great fit!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)