Accounting Assistant (Freelance)
We’re seeking an Accounting Assistant (Part Time Freelancer) to join us!
The Accounting Assistant's responsibilities will include daily accounting tasks, managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices. If you are interested in working in a fast-growing social enterprise, we’d like to meet you.
- Handle accounts payable operation, data entry, staff reimbursement.
- Assist in bank reconciliation, bank deposits and accounting schedules.
- Maintain an accurate digital and physical filing system.
- Support Finance Manager in regular reporting to the management team.
- Provide ad hoc administrative and clerical support.
- LCCI Level 3 or Higher Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Knowledge of basic book-keeping procedures
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software - QuickBooks
- Self-motivated, well-organised, a strong sense of responsibility and a high attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Candidates must have the right to work in Hong Kong. Rooftop Republic cannot provide a visa
- Office Hours: on average 3 days/week
- Work Location: Lai Chi Kok
Interested parties, please write to us at email@example.com with your resume, and please add a few sentences about why you are interested and how you feel you are a great fit!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)