Technical Officer/Product Officer (6 Month Contract)
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team on an exciting and impactful project aiming towards sustainable food waste reduction for cities.
This is a 6-month contract position.
To work closely with the developers and vendors to build, test, improve and implement.
To help develop various solutions in extending the proof of concept into real business applications.
To effectively provide project updates to with top-management and team.
To keep abreast of any latest technology and industry trends, and any updates in statutory rulings that may impact on the technical aspects of the project.
- Degree / Diploma holder of computer science, engineering, agriculture science, chemistry, biology or related disciplines.
- Basic knowledge of programming (ex. Java, Python or equivalent) is preferred.
- Interests in IoT applications in environmental & agriculture science.
- Fast learner in a startup environment.
- Good team player, self-organised, and willing to find alternative solutions.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills to explain the technology.
- Basic understanding of environmental, agricultural, chemical or biological science.
- Basic understanding of programming will be a plus
- Qualifications: Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
Salary: Remuneration commensurate with alignment, attitude and experience
Interested parties, please write in to us at email@example.com with your resume and one-page cover letter and tell us why you’d be a great fit!
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)