Event Helpers (Part Time/Contract)
Together with Golden Age Foundation, we are looking for 3 part time event helpers to help with a district council sponsored community campaign to promote green living in the Wanchai Area.
- Assisting in online and offline events, including hosting street booth and online workshops
- Logistics and administrative tasks relating to the program
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Good command of English & Cantonese (spoken & written)
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Event management experience is a plus.
- Right to work in Hong Kong, the recruiter is unable to provide a visa.
15 hours/week for 7 weeks (Between January to March)
Interested parties, please write in to the Golden Age Foundation team, Mr Gary Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume, and a cover letter letting us know about yourself, why you are interested and how you feel you are a great fit!
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)