Business Development Assistant
We are seeking a Business Development Assistant to join us!
- Attract new clients by innovating and supporting the sales process.
- Support the Business Development team in developing growth strategies and plans, establishing partnerships to achieve revenue targets.
- Analyze and understand customer profiles and needs, future product/service plans, expansion activities, and the market landscape.
- Support in the sales process from initiating contact, generating leads among prospective clients, responding to new enquiries with high-quality proposals to meet the client’s needs.
- Support in managing the sales pipeline, and provide regular reporting on performance.
- Support in project delivery and management of new projects.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability/Environmental Studies or related discipline are preferred.
- 1 - 2 years relevant working experience. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Has strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Is a self starter who has the ability to work independently.
- Has an interest and concern for agriculture, the environment and social issues.
- Is able to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at the same time - willing to get his/her hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done.
- A good command in Chinese (Cantonese) and English (speaking & writing) is required.
- Right to work in Hong Kong. Rooftop Republic cannot provide a visa.
Candidates with knowledge in organic farming, gardening will have an advantage.
You may be required to work on weekends where necessary (off-days to be given in-lieu)
Interested parties, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, certificate and transcripts, and please add a few sentences about why you are interested and how you feel you are a great fit!
(All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.)